Friday 10 February 2012

This is my double page spread to date, here I have shown the constant use of a colour scheme. Within this double page spread so far, I have now edited the picture on the left page to my liking, this included:

Editing the eyes of my model, to do this I created a new layer on top of the original image, I then used a smooth brush tool with maximum opacity, and drew a circle over the eyes original colour. Next I then went into layer options and then chose the layer option to become an overlay. 

Editing the teeth of the model, so they where a pear white colour, to this I used the 'sponge tool' on top of the models teeth, and therefore I edited this on the original image layer.



Editing the jewellery of the models arms, to this I used the spot treatment brush, and selected 'created texture', I then went over the jewellery with this on the original image layer.


Editing the background around the model, to this I used the 'magic wand tool' , changed the tolerance to '7' and then selected the props shadow. I then used a smooth 'brush tool', and selected the colour 'white' to mix in with the original background colour, and finally i used the 'smudge tool' to mix the colours appropriately.

Adding a page number and the magazines website address, to do this I used the shapes tool and selected 'rectangle' and drew a shape on a new layer above the other layers, these rectangles used the same colour scheme as within the rest of the magazine. I then added text to a text layer above the rectangle layers, withe the appropriate text i needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment