Thursday 12 January 2012

Final music magazine photographs














For these final photographs, I used a moderately plain background so that I could easily erase the background and therefore superimpose one in, just as in my 'Billboard Magazine' style magazine. Within these shots I also used more than one model, this was intentional as I want to create a contents page, containing different models/"artists" to give a more realistic atmosphere to the display. I also intentionally took more than one shot of each scene, this was so I could pick out the photograph with the characteristics I wanted, in case of an UN-organised error. Within these shots I also used minimal make-up so that I can photoshop my make-up in, to ensure I can try out different make-up effects and therefore then decide on which makeup I prefere, this was to save time.

No comments:

Post a Comment